Our trips to Barcelona, Spain take place every year during the Spring. The trip is open to everybody associated with our Club including: Staff members, travel teams, coaches, parents, family, friends and fan club members.
NOTE: Reservations begin every year during the month of September, however, if you are interested in participating please contact us as early as possible because there is a maximum of how many people we can accommodate and the list fills up fast.
BASIC PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Charter Bus Ground Transportation to Scheduled Events
- Hotel Accommodations including Breakfast
- Guided City Tour of Barcelona Landmarks
- Tour FCB’s world famous “NOU CAMP” STADIUM
- Tour FCB’s World Famous “LA MASIA” Youth Academy
- Tour FCB’s World Famous “MUSEUM”
- Travel teams participate in our daily coaching clinics
- Friendly matches scheduled for participating Travel teams
- Discounted Shopping at the FCB Megastore (20% discount)
- Visits to other Local Cities
- Attend official FCBarcelona Supporters Club Ceremonies
- Attend other FCB Pro Games (ie: Basketball, Futsal, etc.)
COACHING CLINIC (ADD-ON):
Registered Coaches & Travel Teams participate in our daytime clinic under the tutelage of our professional coaching staff comprised of coaches from FCBarcelona’s Veteran Players Association. Family & friends are welcome to attend all sessions. Additionally, participating coaches get a first hand view of Barca’s Youth Academy by attending exclusive week night academy training sessions.
EXPERIENCES & MEMORIES OF A LIFETIME
In Los Angeles today, more than 25% of school-aged children are living below the poverty line. Creating opportunities for these children to rise above the cycle of poverty and achieve success in life represents a crucial need.